- You must first determine the IP address of the device. There are two ways of doing this depending on the firmware version installed on the device. If option 1 does not work, try option 2.
- Plug an analogue phone into the RJ11 connector, lift the handset and press the red button. Dial "02". You will be told the IP address of your device (e.g. 192.168.0.100).
- Plug an analogue phone into the RJ11 connector, lift the handset and press the * (asterisk) button 4-5 times until the menu says "IP ADDRESS". The current IP address will then be repeated back to you.
- Go to any browser equipped computer on your network and enter the address: http://‹IP ADDRESS›/ (where ‹IP ADDRESS› is replaced by the address that was given to you in STEP 1).
- You will be prompted to enter a password, the default is "admin", then click the "Login" button.
- You need to modify only a few parameters from the factory default. They are listed below and can be found on the FXS PORT tabs at the top of the page.
To setup your VoIP account on your Grandstream Analogue Adaptor you will need <your_SIP_username>, <your_password> and host talk.yay.com.
This information can be found in your dashboard under Users
- SIP Server: talk.yay.com
- SIP User ID: [your SIP username]
- Authenticate ID: [your SIP username]
- Authenticate Password: [your password]
- Name: [Anything you like!]
- SIP Registration: Yes
- NAT Traversal: No
- Set "Enable Call Feature" to "no"
- Click on the "Update" button at the bottom of the form.
- You will be brought to a confirmation screen on which you will click on the only option available: "Click to view your changes".
- Click on the "Reboot" button at the bottom of the form.
If you need any further help today, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly support team on 917 900 1929 or by email!