You need to modify only a few parameters from the factory default. They are listed below and can be found on the FXS PORT tabs at the top of the page.
To setup your VoIP account on your Grandstream Analogue Adaptor you will need <your_SIP_username>, <your_password> and host talk.yay.com.
This information can be found in your dashboard under Users
- SIP Server: talk.yay.com
- SIP User ID: [your SIP username]
- Authenticate ID: [your SIP username]
- Authenticate Password: [your password]
- Name: [Anything you like!]
- SIP Registration: Yes
- NAT Traversal: No
- Set "Enable Call Feature" to "no"