In order to use a Yealink W52 handset with your Yealink base, you'll first have to pair it to your base. To do this:
- Long press the button on the base station. The registration LED slow flashes, indicating the base station is in registration mode.
- Press OK on the handset to enter the main menu.
- Select Registration > Register Handset. The LCD screen then displays Base 1 - Base 4.
- Press the arrow keys to highlight the desired one, and then press the OK soft key. The handset begins to search for the base station.
- Press the OK soft key when the LCD screen displays the RFPI code of the base station.
- Enter the system PIN (default: 0000)
- Press Done. The handset plays a successful tone and prompts “Handset Subscribed”, which indicates the handset is registered successfully. After successful registration, an internal handset number and handset name appear on the LCD screen.
If you need any further help today, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly support team on 917 900 1929 or by email!