If you are experiencing Ghost calling on your Yealink there is an easy way to prevent this from happening. For more information about what ghost calling is click here.
The first thing to do is to find the IP address of the phone. You can do this one of two ways.
If you have a DECT handset -
1. Pick up one of the Handsets that is registered to the base station.
2. Click OK.
3. Click OK on the (i) Icon.
4. Click OK on the BASE option.
5. IP address of the Base will be displayed on the screen.
6. Enter the IP address in your web browser.
If you have a desk phone-
1. Press the Home/Menu button on the phone.
2. Navigate to Status.
3. On this screen, you will find your phone's IP address (on screen as IPv4)
4. Enter the IP address in your web browser.
In order to disable the ghost calls please enter your username and password into the web interface of this phone. This is usually admin and admin by default.
From here please head to Features > General Information > Accept SIP Trust Server Only - Enabled > Allow IP Call - Disabled
In order to make this possible, you will need to be on V73 or higher. This will work for all T & W series Yealink phones.
Please note that this setting may also be under Account -> Advanced -> Accept SIP Trust Server Only ENABLED on older firmware.
If you need any further help today, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly support team on 0330 122 6000 or by email!
Did you find this helpful?
Join one of our twice weekly webinars for a guided tour of our business phone system and features.