In order to setup a Panasonic HDV130 and configure it with yay.com, you'll first need to enable Embedded Web on your Panasonic in order to access the web portal. You can do this by:
- On the handset, press the Menu soft key.
- Scroll down to highlight Setting Handset (wrench icon) and press Ok.
- Scroll down to Other Option and press Ok.
- Scroll down to Embedded Web and press Ok.
- Scroll up to On and press Ok.
- You will hear a longer beep if done correctly.
Once you have done the above, you'll then need to grab your IP address from your Panasonic phone. You can do this by:
- Press the Menu softkey button on the phone to bring up the menu.
- Press the Right Arrow twice to move to the third page of options.
- Select System Settings. The new page may take a moment to load.
- Select Status.
- Press the right arrow to move to the next page.
- Select IPV4 Settings
- Select IP Address
You would then take the IP address of your Panasonic and put it into your web browser. You'll then be asked for a username and password. The default username is admin and the default password is adminpass
From here, you would head into the VoIP section, selecting Line 1 and then you would add the information required like in the picture below:
- In the phone number field, you enter your SIP Username. This is available via in your yay.com account under My Dashboard > My VoIP > Users
- In the Registrar Server Address field you enter talk.yay.com
- In the Proxy Server Address field you enter talk.yay.com
- In the Presence Server Address field you enter talk.yay.com
- In the Outbound Proxy Server Address field you enter talk.yay.com
- In the Server Domain field you enter talk.yay.com
- In the Authentication ID field you enter your SIP Username
- In the Authentication password field you enter your SIP password This is also available via in your yay.com account under My Dashboard > My VoIP > Users
Once you have entered all those details, click Save and your phone will be registered. You can confirm this by going to the Status tab at the top of the page! If you still aren't registered, please double check you have entered all details in correctly.