Did you know we also sell domains?
Add domain registration to your VoIP service and manage your business in one location, anytime!
This router has a feature called "SIP ALG", and you will need to disable this for a sound and robust VoIP service from any VoIP provider. Just following the following steps.
1) Make sure you're using a computer that's connected to your network
2) Open a browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox etc) and type 192.168.1.254 or businesshub.home in the address bar. You'll see the BT Business Hub home page.
3) Click on ‘Advanced Settings’
4) Enter your admin password (unless this has been changed, the default admin password can be found on the bottom of the Business Hub 5 or on the plastic pull out on its back).
5) Click ‘Continue to Advanced Settings’
6) Click ‘Firewall’ then ‘Configuration’ and scroll down to ‘Application Layer Gateway’
7) Click Yes next to ‘Disable SIP ALG’ and click ‘Apply’SIP ALG will now be deactivated on your Business Hub 5.
5 February 2018
Learn why more and more schools, colleges and universities are turning to hosted VoIP for their internal and external communications.
8 December 2017
Enjoy control over your phone system and avoid unwanted VoIP call charges. Use your Cloud PBX to restrict premium rate call costs and block nuisance calls.
21 November 2017
Businesses lose around £90m in sales just from missed calls. Here's how your hosted VoIP Cloud PBX can stop your business losing valuable calls and revenue.