Did you know we also sell domains?
Add domain registration to your VoIP service and manage your business in one location, anytime!
This router has a feature called "SIP ALG", and you will need to disable this for a sound and robust VoIP service from any VoIP provider. Just following the following steps.
1) Make sure you're using a computer that's connected to your network
2) Open a browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox etc) and type 192.168.1.254 or businesshub.home in the address bar. You'll see the BT Business Hub home page.
3) Click on ‘Advanced Settings’
4) Enter your admin password (unless this has been changed, the default admin password can be found on the bottom of the Business Hub 5 or on the plastic pull out on its back).
5) Click ‘Continue to Advanced Settings’
6) Click ‘Firewall’ then ‘Configuration’ and scroll down to ‘Application Layer Gateway’
7) Click Yes next to ‘Disable SIP ALG’ and click ‘Apply’SIP ALG will now be deactivated on your Business Hub 5.
23 May 2018
Learn how to send requests to the Yay.com API using C# or PHP
17 May 2018
Get to know Time Diaries and how they can assist your Cloud PBX in handling phone calls when your office or business is closed for the day.
24 April 2018
With upcoming General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) coming into play on May 25th, learn what steps we have taken to ensure we're GDPR compliant.