Domain Name Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions ("Domain Name Conditions") are supplemental to the General Conditions and shall apply in the Contract.
- For the adjudication of disputes concerning or arising from use of a Domain Name, the Registered Name Holder shall additionally submit, without prejudice to other potentially applicable jurisdictions, to the jurisdiction of the courts (1) of the Registered Name Holder's domicile.
- The Registered Name Holder shall indemnify and hold harmless the Registry Operator and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of or related to the Registered Name Holder's domain name registration.
- .UK, .CO.UK, .ORG.UK, .LTD.UK, .NET.UK, .PLC.UK AND .ME.UK DOMAINS:
In the case of a ".uk, ".co.uk, ".org.uk", ".ltd.uk", ".net.uk", ".plc.uk" or ".me.uk" Requested Domain, the following terms and conditions will apply and be incorporated into the Contract:
- The following definition shall apply in this clause 1:
- "Nominet UK" means the entity granted the exclusive right to administer the registry for .uk domain name registrations.
- You acknowledge and agree:
- to be bound by Nominet UK's terms and conditions available at http://www.nominet.org.uk/registrants/aboutdomainnames/legal/terms/ as amended from time to time and the dispute policy available at: http://www.nominet.org.uk/disputes/ as amended from time to time.
- that Your Requested Domain shall be subject to suspension, cancellation, or transfer pursuant to any Nominet UK adopted policy, term or condition, or pursuant to any of Our or the Registry's procedures not inconsistent with a Nominet UK adopted policy:
- to correct mistakes by Us or the Registry in registering the Requested Domain; or
- for the resolution of disputes concerning the Requested Domain.
- that We will act as agents on Your behalf by submitting Your application to Nominet for You. However, You will still be entering into a direct contract with Nominet UK as noted in Nominet UK's terms and conditions.
- that any transfer of ownership in and to a Requested Domain shall be affected in accordance with Nominet UK policies and procedures.