The VigorSwitch P2261 is a PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch, providing power to any PoE-enabled device, most commonly IP phones, wireless access points or IP cameras over the Ethernet cable. PoE ensures power efficiency, providing only the power needed, as well as allowing for time schedules for powering up/down. PoE also allows for installation of devices where there is no mains power (particularly useful for wireless access points).
- 20 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet Ports (RJ-45 IEEE 802.3/3u/ab).
- 4 Selectable 10/100/1000BaseT (Gigabit) Ethernet Ports (Ports 20-24) or SFP (802.3z).
- 2 SFP module Ports (Ports 25 & 26 - IEEE 802.3z )
- RS-232 Serial Console Port
- 24-ports 802.3af & 802.3at (high Power) PoE PSE.
- PoE Activity LED Indicator
- Smart Feature for PD on/off, PD Detection, Power Level, PD status and Power feeding Priority
- 802.1v Protocol-Based VLAN
- Support 8 hardware priority queues
- Supports QCL for Layer 4 TCP/UDP Port
- Layer 2 Isolation Private VLAN Edge (PVE)
- Power Requirements: 220-240VAC. 30W.
- 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
What's in the box?
- Draytek VigorSwitch P2261
- Ethernet Cable
- Rack Mounting Kit