The Draytek Vigor 2860L features the same specification as the standard Vigor 2860 product with the addition of built-in 4G (Cellular/LTE) connectivity, compatible with all UK/Ireland cellular networks (apart from 'Relish') and 802.11n WiFi. The embedded 4G/LTE connectivity provides a self-contained solution as opposed to having to add external/USB modems to your router. A standard SIM slot on the back of the router is secured with a cover to prevent accidental removal (you can leave the cover off if you need easy access).
As well as connectivity to the 4G (LTE) networks, the Vigor 2860L provides backward compatibility to 3G networks for areas or networks where 4G isn't available. The Vigor 2860L also provides built-in ADSL/VDSL and Ethernet WAN connectivity for wired (broadband) Internet connections.
2860LN Key Highlights
- Standard-Size SIM Slot
- Sending/Receiving of SMS (Text) messages to Web Interface
- Status Reports & alerts via SMS, and SMS-initiated reboot
- LTE Cat 4 / 3GPP Release 9 with fallback to 3G
- LTE Max Speed : 150/50Mb/s (RX/TX)
- Standard size SIM Slot on with fixed cover
- Unlocked to any network (BT, EE, 3, O2, Vodafone, Eircom)
- LTE Bands: Bands 20 (800Mhz), 3 (1800Mhz), 7 (2600Mhz) & 8 (900Mhz)
- LTE Bandwidth: 1.4/3/5/10/15/20 Mhz
- LTE Power : Class 3 (23dBm +-2dB)
- LTE Duplex : FDD (Frequency Division)
- GSM (3G) Bands: 900 Mhz, 1800 Mhz
- 3G Data Modes: GPRS/HSDPA/HSPA+
- GPRS MS Output : Class 12
- Included Antennae : Two with magnetic extension bases with 1m extension and Two fixed WiFi
- LTE Antenna Connection : SMA Female x 2
Please refer to the main Draytek Vigor 2860 product page for more details of standard features.