Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti's Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This "time slot" method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximises airtime efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
- Frequency - 2.4 GHz
- Throughput - 100+ Mbps
- Range - 500 metres
- Smallest and most powerful Access Point with integrated airMAX technology.
- Can be deployed in indoor or outdoor environments.
- Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
- Latency Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.
- Powerful AirOS and advanced software features make setup and configuration easy.
All our Ubiquity products are supplied with genuine moulded UK power cords