Featuring a panel antenna and dual-polarity performance, the NanoStation M is ideal for Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) applications requiring high-performance CPE devices with a sleek form factor.
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti's Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This "time slot" method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximises airtime efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
- Frequency - 2.4 GHz
- Throughput - 150+ Mbps
- Range - 5Km+
- AP mode, client or WDS with Traffic shaping and QoS.
- Between WAN and LAN routing and transparent bridge with or without NAT.
- Signal strength, which is reported by the on-board LED indicator.
- In bridge mode and WDS device supports transparent transmission IPv6.
- Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
- Latency Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.
- POE input carries power and date in a single cable.
- Powerful AirOS and advanced software features make setup and configuration easy.