The Ubiquiti airGateway-LR 2.4GHz Radio Access Point can support multiple functions such as acting as an indoor wireless device connecting multiple wireless clients or connecting to a switch to support wired clients. A typical use would be alongside a Ubiquiti NanoStation to create a hanging internal wifi access point, where two NanoStations have been used to form a bridge connection.
Air Gateway LR Key Highlights
- Range - 100m.
- Frequency - 2.4 GHz.
- (2) 10/100 Ethernet Ports.
- Operating Frequency 2412 - 2484 MHz.
- Maximum Power Consumption - 4W.
- Power Method - PoE Adapter, 15 /18 / 24VDC (Not Included).
What's in the box?
- AirGateway LR
- External Antenna
- Wall Mount Bracket
- Screws (M2.9x20, Qty.2)
- Screw Anchors (M2.9x20, Qty.2)
- Quick Start Guide