The HDV130 allows for 2 SIP accounts and comes with 8 dedicated function keys. This phone supports PoE or can be powered via PSU* and comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
KX-HDV130 Key Highlights:
- 2.3" (132x64 pixel) LCD display.
- 2 SIP accounts.
- 2 x 10/100 Ethernet ports.
- HD sound with wideband audio.
- Full duplex speakerphone.
- 8 dedicated feature keys.
- HAC Hearing aid compatible handset.
- Supports wire headset through RJ9 jack.
- 2 stand positions.
- Available in black and white.
What's in the box?:
- Panasonic KX-HDV130
- Handset and Handset cord.
- Screws set.
- Quick start guide. *Please not that the PSU is not supplied and is available to purchase separately.