The HT701 is a 1-port analog telephone adapter (ATA) for residential and office environments. Its ultra-compact size, superb voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality, strong security protection, excellent manageability and auto provisioning options enable users to take advantage of VoIP on analog phones. You plug your regular analogue phone into the RJ45 connection and then an ethernet cable into your network.
HT 701 Key Highlights
- 1 FXS analog telephone port, 10/100 Mbps port
- Advanced telephony features include caller ID, call waiting
- Supports up to 1 SIP account
- Status LED for power, internet, LINK/ACT and phone status
- 3-way voice conference, transfer, forward, do not disturb, message indicator, multi-language voice prompts, T.38 fax, flexible dial plan and more