All 8 ports are full speed Gigabit (1000Mb/s) Ethernet; as well as ensuring that your wired Ethernet devices get maximum speed, Gigabit on PoE is is particularly useful on a network where your PoE devices are providing Gigabit devices to a secondary device, for example IP phone to desktop PC using their loop/passthrough support if it supports Gigabit Ethernet. Of course, regular, non-PoE devices can connect to the switch so will also still take advantage of the Gigabit speed so ideal for a mixed environment. The P1090 includes the rack mounting bracket/kit as standard.
- 8-Port PoE/ PoE+ Ethernet switch
- All Gigabit (1000Mb/s) Switch ports
- All-ports full power PoE / 802.3af
- Ports 1-4 also support extended PoE+ / 802.3at
- 130 Watts total PoE power budget
- Fanless (silent) operation
- Rack mountable (brackets included)