VigorSwitch G2260 is equipped with 20 Gigabit Ethernet ports for the LAN side, and 6 Fast Ethernet SFP ports, 2 of which are for fiber and the other 4 can be used for either UTP (Ethernet cable) or SFP (fiber) connections, for the backbone side. It has security features to meet the needs of managing local and remote access to the network.
Furthermore, it has VLAN capability to allow flexible network design, and QoS capability for flexible bandwidth control. It supports 802.3az energy saving standards, sFlow network monitoring, IPv6 and IPv4 and many other functions. With preset options for configuring network devices and plug and play features, this switch is truly an ideal solution for business grade network infrastructure.
2260 Key Highlights
- 20 x 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet ports for the LAN side.
- Fiber connectivity for the backbone: 2 SFP ports and 4 Combo UTP/SFP ports.
- Advanced security for remote access, IP Source Guard, 802.1x access control, etc.
- Access Control List (ACL) to prevent unauthorised access.
- VLAN features provide both security and performance.
- Dedicated Voice VLAN to prioritise voice traffic automatically.
- Advanced QoS for application traffic prioritisation.
- Preset options for IP Phone, IP Camera, Wireless devices, etc.
- UPnP for simple connectivity.
- Power saving by 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet.
- sFlow sampling protocol monitors network traffic without interrupting data flow.
- IPv6 and IPv4 conformity for the next generation network.
What's in the box?
- CD-ROM (Includes User's Guide and Utilities)
- Power Adaptor (UK)
- Ethernet Cable
- Rack Mount Kit