The DrayTek Vigor AP-810 features multiple levels of wireless security. Encryption using WEP, WPA, WPA2 (802.11i) is available you can also use the access control list (ACL) to specify the hardware addresses of clients which are permitted to connect (by MAC hardware address). Any unauthorised hardware is refused access. The DrayTek Vigor AP-810 supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) as standard (built-in)
AP 810 Key Highlights
- Business-class 802.11n WLAN access point.
- Manageable by DrayTek Wireless Management.
- PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) as standard.
- Dual isolated LAN interfaces.
- Four (4) 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch.
- Wireless Encryption : WEP, WPA, WPA2.
- Repeater/Bridge/Access Point/Station Modes.
- Wireless Client Isolation and MAC Address Filtering.
- Bandwidth management per SSID.
- 802.1q VLAN Tagging (two subnets/VLANs).
- Up to four distinct SSIDs (for VLANs).
- 802.1x, Radius / WPA User Authentication.
- WDS (Wireless Distribution System).
- WMM (Wireless multimedia).
- WPS - WiFi Protected Setup.
- Built-in Site Surveyor.
What's in the box?
- Vigor AP
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Adaptor
- Ethernet Cable
- 2 Detachable Antennas