The DrayTek Vigor AP-910c's ceiling format of the unit means that it can provide unobstructed coverage to the area around it and aesthetically blends into any home or office environment thanks to its shape, size and hidden cable entry (this DrayTek Vigor AP-910c can also be wall mounted). For solid ceiling fixing a backplate is supplied. The backplate fixes to the ceiling and the DrayTek Vigor AP-910c then clips in.
AP 910C Key Highlights
- Ceiling or wall mounted business-class WiFi Access Point.
- 802.11ac Simultaneous dual-band WiFi (866Mbps+300Mbps).
- Centrally managed or standalone (no per-node licencing required).
- Supports mobility, load-balancing and client monitoring/reporting.
- PoE powered (Power-over-Ethernet) as standard (DC PSU included).
- Time-Scheduled Operation (multiple schedules).
- Wireless Client Isolation and MAC Address Filtering.
- Bandwidth management per SSID.
- 802.1q VLAN Tags with four SSIDs.
- Radius / WPA / 802.1x User Authentication.
- WDS (Wireless Distribution System).
- WMM (Wireless MultiMedia).
- WPS - WiFi Protected Setup.
What's in the box?
- VigorAP 910C
- Quick Start Guide
- CD-ROM (Includes User's Guide and Utilities)
- Power Adaptor
- Ethernet Cable
- Ceiling Mount Bracket
- T-Rail Mounting Kit & Screws