The Vigor 2960 Series serves as a VPN gateway and a central firewall for multi-site offices and tele-workers. With its high data throughput of two-Gigabit EthernetDual WANVPN trunking and 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports the device facilitates productivity of versatile business operations. To secure communications between sites is the establishment of VPN tunnels up to 200 simultaneous tunnels.
2960 Key Highlights
- Gigabit Dual WAN interface providing load-balancing and failover for high performance and business continuity.
- 4-port Gigabit LAN interface for facilitating managed services applications.
- Enhanced security including:
- Object-base firewall with advance users (e.g. IP) applications (e.g. IM & P2P) and content management (web category keyword and URL).
- VPN connection for LAN-to-LAN (site-to-site) and Remote dial-in (client-to-site) with dynamic VPN services: IP Security (IPsec).
- VPNs (Triple Data Encryption Standard [3DES] or Advanced Encryption Standard [AES])and SSL VPN Web Proxy).
- A 4-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet managed switch with VLAN support (Up to 20 VLAN groups).
- Two USB 2.0 ports for printer file sharing and 3.5G/4G USB mobile broadband.
- Bandwidth Management with 8-level priority Inbound/Outbound QoS.
- IPv4/IPv6 support to protect investment.
- TR-069 Management / Working with Vigor ACS SI.