The DrayTek Vigor 2860 supports IPv6 - the successor to the current IPv4 addressing system that has been used since the Internet was first created. IPv4 address space is full up and IPv6 allows for much more efficient routing and a larger address space. The Content control features of the DrayTek Vigor 2860 allow you to set restrictions on web site access, blocking download of certain file or data types, blocking specific web sites with whitelists or blacklists, blocking IM/P2P applications or other potentially harmful or wasteful content.
- Operation on any one of the WAN ports (ADSL/VDSL, Ethernet or 3G).
- Connectivity to direct native IPv6 ISPs.
- Built-in tunneling to 3rd party IPv6 brokers suppporting TSPC or AICCU methods.
- Default stateful firewall for all IPv6 LAN Clients/Devices.
- DHCPv6 Client or Static IPv6 Client.
- DHCPv6 and RADVD for client configuration.
- IP Filtering Rules.
- QoS for IPv6 with DiffServ.
- Router Management over IPv6 (Telnet/HTTP) with IPv6 Access List.
- Simultaneous (concurrent) operation with IPv4 ("Dual-Stack").