As well as the primary ADSL interface the DrayTek Vigor 2832n features a secondary Ethernet WAN port and a USB port for connection of a 3G modem. The Ethernet interface can connect a second ADSL modem, cable modem or any other Ethernet-based Internet feed. The DrayTek Vigor 2832n's USB port can also be used to add storage memory to the unit in the form of a USB memory key or for higher capacity a USB hard drive (normally requires its own power). The DrayTek 2832n features the latest 802.11n wireless LAN specification and includes a hardware co-processor for WiFi. This supersedes the DrayTek Vigor 2832n, with upgraded internal components.
- ADSL/ADSL2+, 3G and Broadband Router all in one solution
- Triple-WAN ports for ADSL, cable modem and 3G (USB) which can be used simultaneously
- 802.11n Wireless Connectivity (2.4Ghz)
- IPv4 and IPv6 Dual-Stack.
- V3 Firewall with huge flexibility
- Four-Port Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- Wireless Guest Portal
- Multiple Private LAN Subnets
- User Password Access Control
- Up to 50,000 simultaneous NAT sessions
- Up to 4 VLANs (Port or IP based)
- Content Filtering (by matched keyword or data type)
- Globalview Web Filtering.
- Ethernet and WiFi Virtual LAN segmentation (common/distinct)
- Configurable QoS Features (For traffic prioritisation)
- VPN Dial-in/dial-out with VPN hardware co-processor
- Dual-Login Admin interface (user/admin)
- USB Port for Printer, Logs or 3G USB Modem