As well as the primary ADSL interface the DrayTek Vigor 2832 features a secondary Ethernet WAN port and a USB port for connection of a 3G modem. The Ethernet interface can connect a second ADSL modem, cable modem or any other Ethernet-based Internet feed. The DrayTek Vigor 2832's USB port can also be used to add storage memory to the unit in the form of a USB memory key or for higher capacity a USB hard drive (normally requires its own power). The DrayTek Vigor 2832 then provides FTP access file uploading/downloading which can be from the local LAN or from anywhere on the Internet - ideal for a simple to deploy file depository.Access can be 'public' or using usernames and passwords, each of which can have their own directories and/or file access rights. This product supersedes the DrayTek 2830, with all the internal components being upgraded.
2832 Key Highlights
- ADSL/ADSL2+, 3G and Broadband Router all in one solution.
- Triple-WAN ports for ADSL, cable modem and 3G (USB) which can be used simultaneously.
- V3 Firewall with huge flexibility.
- Four-Port Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch.
- Multiple Private LAN Subnets.
- User Password Access Control.
- Up to 50,000 simultaneous NAT sessions.
- Up to 4 VLANs (Port or IP based).
- Content Filtering (by matched keyword or data type).
- Globalview Web Filtering (See 'Accessories Tab').
- Ethernet and WiFi Virtual LAN segmentation (common/distinct).
- Configurable QoS Features (For traffic prioritisation).
- VPN Dial-in/dial-out with VPN hardware co-processor.
- Dual-Login Admin interface (user/admin).
- USB Port for Printer, Logs or 3G USB Modem.