In most cases, the Vigor 120 needs no configuration - just plug it in and set up your PC or router. All login/ISP details are entered on the connected client device, not the Vigor 120. You can connect any device to the Vigor 120 which has a PPPoE client facility, which includes PCs, most Ethernet-WAN routers and the Apple Airport/Time Capsule™ products.
- ADSL, ADSL2 & ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem
- Bridge (pass) a single IP address or a whole public subnet
- Ideal Partner for DrayTek dual-WAN products
- Ethernet Connection for client device (router, PC etc.)
- ADSL Parameters pre-set for UK parameters (adjustable)
- Normally no setup/configuration of the Vigor 120 required
- Annex A and Annex M