The Cisco SPA512G was designed to simplify installation, while providing enhanced security for complete peace of mind. It utilises standard encryption protocols to perform secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Secure remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet switched ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider like Yay.com
- Easy installation, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules, adding up to 64 additional buttons
- Supports both SIP and SPCP Protocols with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series