Compact in design and compatible with international voice and data standards, the Cisco SPA122 can be used with residential, home-office, and small business VoIP service offerings, including full-featured hosted or open source IP PBX environments. This easy-to-use solution delivers advanced features to better connect employees and serve customers, all on a highly secure Cisco network.
SPA122 Key Highlights
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection
- Provides high-quality, clear-sounding voice, using advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the industry-leading voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use.
- Includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with fax machines or analog phone devices, and one fast Ethernet WAN port, and one fast Ethernet LAN port for local home or business network connection.
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail.
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment.
- The standards-based Cisco SPA122 is compatible with Internet VoIP provider features such as caller ID, call waiting, voicemail, call forwarding, distinctive ring, and much more to provide a complete, affordable, and highly reliable VoIP solution.
What's in the box?
- Cisco SPA122 2 Port Phone Adapter
- 5V/2A power adapter
- 6-ft (1.83m) Ethernet cable
- Quick Start Guide
- CD with documentation, including license and warranty