The Cisco SPA514G 4-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides advanced voice and data communications features small businesses need to stay productive and responsive. Based on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), the Cisco SPA514G has been tested to ensure complete interoperability with leading voice over IP equipment from voice over IP infrastructure leaders like Yay.com. The SPA514G is the sister to the popular SPA504G, but with the addition of a built in dual Gigabit switch.
- Full-featured 4-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider like Yay.com
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet switched ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more
- Easy installation, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules adding up to 64 additional keys
- Supports both SIP and SPCP Protocol