Need handsets or headsets for your business?
We stock a wide range of hardware to make accessing your VoIP service even easier.
This router has a feature called "SIP ALG", and you will need to disable this for a sound and robust VoIP service from any VoIP provider. Just following the following steps.
1) Make sure you're using a computer that's connected to your network
2) Open a browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox etc) and type 192.168.1.254 or businesshub.home in the address bar. You'll see the BT Business Hub home page.
3) Click on ‘Advanced Settings’
4) Enter your admin password (unless this has been changed, the default admin password can be found on the bottom of the Business Hub 5 or on the plastic pull out on its back).
5) Click ‘Continue to Advanced Settings’
6) Click ‘Firewall’ then ‘Configuration’ and scroll down to ‘Application Layer Gateway’
7) Click Yes next to ‘Disable SIP ALG’ and click ‘Apply’SIP ALG will now be deactivated on your Business Hub 5.
12 September 2017
We've compiled some tips to ensure your video conferences and calls are a success. Check out our advice for better virtual meetings in the office or home.
4 September 2017
In this blog post, we'll discuss how to create and segregate customers on your account using our comprehensive VoIP Reseller API.
24 August 2017
Use your hosted VoIP phone system to professionally handle incoming calls when you are away from the office during holiday times.