Need handsets or headsets for your business?
We stock a wide range of hardware to make accessing your VoIP service even easier.
This router has a feature called "SIP ALG", and you will need to disable this for a sound and robust VoIP service from any VoIP provider. Just following the following steps.
1) Make sure you're using a computer that's connected to your network
2) Open a browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox etc) and type 192.168.1.254 or businesshub.home in the address bar. You'll see the BT Business Hub home page.
3) Click on ‘Advanced Settings’
4) Enter your admin password (unless this has been changed, the default admin password can be found on the bottom of the Business Hub 5 or on the plastic pull out on its back).
5) Click ‘Continue to Advanced Settings’
6) Click ‘Firewall’ then ‘Configuration’ and scroll down to ‘Application Layer Gateway’
7) Click Yes next to ‘Disable SIP ALG’ and click ‘Apply’SIP ALG will now be deactivated on your Business Hub 5.
22 May 2017
For new businesses, choosing a business phone system can present a few challenges. Here are few of the most common and how to avoid them with hosted VoIP.
5 May 2017
Hosted VoIP offers increased accessibility to advanced call recording features. Here are 5 ways call recorders are an asset to SMEs and large businesses.
27 April 2017
Follow our tips to elevate the on-hold audio you use with your hosted VoIP service and increase caller satisfaction.