Need handsets or headsets for your business?
We stock a wide range of hardware to make accessing your VoIP service even easier.
This router has a feature called "SIP ALG", and you will need to disable this for a sound and robust VoIP service from any VoIP provider. Just following the following steps.
1) Make sure you're using a computer that's connected to your network
2) Open a browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox etc) and type 192.168.1.254 or businesshub.home in the address bar. You'll see the BT Business Hub home page.
3) Click on ‘Advanced Settings’
4) Enter your admin password (unless this has been changed, the default admin password can be found on the bottom of the Business Hub 5 or on the plastic pull out on its back).
5) Click ‘Continue to Advanced Settings’
6) Click ‘Firewall’ then ‘Configuration’ and scroll down to ‘Application Layer Gateway’
7) Click Yes next to ‘Disable SIP ALG’ and click ‘Apply’SIP ALG will now be deactivated on your Business Hub 5.
16 March 2017
You can't have VoIP, also known as Voice over IP, without a voice, so here are 10 fantastic facts you may not know about your voice.
9 March 2017
Hosted VoIP makes it easier than ever to stay in contact and collaborate, whatever the device, wherever you are. Here are 5 ways VoIP helps collaboration.
7 March 2017
Despite the rapidly growing interest in hosted VoIP, there are a few common myths lurking about. We've decided to debunk the most common Cloud PBX myths.