Need handsets or headsets for your business?
We stock a wide range of hardware to make accessing your VoIP service even easier.
This router has a feature called "SIP ALG", and you will need to disable this for a sound and robust VoIP service from any VoIP provider. Just following the following steps.
1) Make sure you're using a computer that's connected to your network
2) Open a browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox etc) and type 192.168.1.254 or businesshub.home in the address bar. You'll see the BT Business Hub home page.
3) Click on ‘Advanced Settings’
4) Enter your admin password (unless this has been changed, the default admin password can be found on the bottom of the Business Hub 5 or on the plastic pull out on its back).
5) Click ‘Continue to Advanced Settings’
6) Click ‘Firewall’ then ‘Configuration’ and scroll down to ‘Application Layer Gateway’
7) Click Yes next to ‘Disable SIP ALG’ and click ‘Apply’SIP ALG will now be deactivated on your Business Hub 5.
16 February 2017
Find out what ringback tones do and how they're made by your VoIP provider for your phone system.
14 February 2017
See how powerful VoIP phone system features can improve holiday business and caller experience even when you're out of the office.
9 February 2017
Migrating your organisation to a new phone system can seem daunting, but with our checklist, moving to VoIP can be a much smoother process for you.