Need handsets or headsets for your business?
We stock a wide range of hardware to make accessing your VoIP service even easier.
This router has a feature called "SIP ALG", and you will need to disable this for a sound and robust VoIP service from any VoIP provider. Just following the following steps.
1) Make sure you're using a computer that's connected to your network
2) Open a browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox etc) and type 192.168.1.254 or businesshub.home in the address bar. You'll see the BT Business Hub home page.
3) Click on ‘Advanced Settings’
4) Enter your admin password (unless this has been changed, the default admin password can be found on the bottom of the Business Hub 5 or on the plastic pull out on its back).
5) Click ‘Continue to Advanced Settings’
6) Click ‘Firewall’ then ‘Configuration’ and scroll down to ‘Application Layer Gateway’
7) Click Yes next to ‘Disable SIP ALG’ and click ‘Apply’SIP ALG will now be deactivated on your Business Hub 5.
27 April 2017
Follow our tips to elevate the on-hold audio you use with your hosted VoIP service and increase caller satisfaction.
13 April 2017
What makes a memorable phone number easier to remember? Learn how hosted VoIP and a memorable number can benefit your business.
5 April 2017
With hosted VoIP helping anytime, anywhere working grow in popularity, we've put together 10 productivity tips for successful remote working.