Your shopping cart is empty
To get started with the PulseHD Desktop app, you’ll need to navigate to the Apps tab in your dashboard, and then follow the steps below:
1. You are able to invite specific Users in your Dashboard to download the PulseHD Desktop app, by heading over to the ‘Apps’ tab.
2. An invite will then be sent through to the email address given, inviting the recipient to download the PulseHD Desktop App.
3. Once you have clicked the link in the email, you’ll be taken to a screen and asked to create a password for your login.
4. Once you have set your password, you can then download the Desktop App. Once you click ‘Download Desktop App’, your download will begin.
5. Open the file once it has downloaded and installed the application. If you are using Mac OS, you will need to drag the PulseHD icon into your Applications folder to install it.
6. Once you open the app for the first time, the User you invited will be able to log in using their email address and new password! You’ll then be taken through to the dial pad where you can start making calls!
16 January 2019
Introducing BYOD or Bring Your Own Device to your business can help enhance your business and bring increased flexibility and satisfaction to your workforce.
6 October 2017
Discover the uses and benefits of using Power over Ethernet (PoE) in your Hosted VoIP network and beyond.
28 July 2017
Check out our guide to choosing the right VoIP phones for your business for a lowdown of the important factors to consider when investing in VoIP phones.