Your shopping cart is empty
Hello! Log in Your Account
New customer? Start here
There are several ways to send SMS using Yay.com. While the mobile app and desktop app work best for conversations, the dashboard will allow you to create larger scale SMS campaigns for marketing or announcements.
Unlike the mobile and desktop apps, you can send SMS from the dashboard using not only UK mobile numbers, but also UK landline numbers. It is important to note that UK landline numbers won't be able to receive responses.
You will first want to go to the SMS page on the dashboard. Once you're here, please click the New SMS button.
There are several elements to every SMS campaign.
1. The subject will allow you to better manage previous campaigns.
2. You can select any number on your Yay.com account from which your message will be sent.
3. You can either select individual contacts or entire phonebooks as recipients of your SMS campaigns.
4. This will contain the body of your message.
5. You can schedule when the message is sent. This is entirely optional, some more details will follow.
Once you are happy with your SMS message, press send. The cost of the message will come directly out of your call credit.
If you would like the SMS to be sent out a specific time in the future, say for the announcement of a new product, you can schedule the date and time of the message you'd like to send.
If you need any further help today, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly support team on 917 900 1929 or by email!