You can set call rates for specific white-label stores within your Reseller account. To set call and package rates:
- Log into your account and navigate to Reseller > My Stores.
- Pick the store you wish to set rates for and click the 'Edit Store' button.
- From here, you'll just need to head to the Call Rates option.
To change the call rates for your customers:
- In the same Store menu, click on 'Call Rates' in the menu options. Your Retail Rate Card is a list of all your retail rates. To update specific call rates, download your Retail Rate Card and make the changes on the updated CSV. When you have made all your changes, upload the CSV using the 'Upload CSV' button. Be sure to add a note in the Change Log to keep track of your price changes and who made them.
- Alternatively, if you would like to apply a global price change that will affect all call rates, you can add a percentage amount within the global price change box and click the 'Apply & Save' button. These changes will take effect immediately.
If you need any further help today, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly support team on 917 900 1929!