Your shopping cart is empty
Using Yay.com’s Queue Notices feature, customers can fully customise any audio experienced by a caller when they ring through. When adding your Advanced Call Queue to your routing, you’ll be prompted to add a Queue Notice, which you’ll need to create call queue notice first.
1. Queue Group Nickname - What you would like to call your Queue Notice?
2. Queue Group Members - You'll have to select which Hunt Group for the Queue to ring.
3. Member Ring Order - This dictates the order in which the Users will ring when receiving a call.
4. If Call in Queue is Un-Answered by Member - You can choose to set a time delay before ringing a member again if they don't answer before the ring timeout.
5. If Call in Queue is Answered by Member - Here you can set a time delay before ringing a member again if they answered the previous call
6. If Call in Queue is Rejected by Member - The option to choose a delay before ringing a member again if they rejected the last call
You can set the audio for the Call Queue in the Call Route: