Your shopping cart is empty
Hello! Log in Your Account
New customer? Start here
Using Yay.com’s Call Queueing feature, customers can ensure they'll never miss a call by placing incoming calls into a queue until a receiver is ready!
The queue groups make up a large part of the call queueing system. To get started on adding a queue group, head over to the dashboard Voice > Inbound Settings > Call Queuing, or follow this link.
1. Queue Group Nickname - What you would like to call your Queue Group?
2. Queue Group Members - You'll have to select which Hunt Group for the Queue to ring.
3. Member Ring Order - This dictates the order in which the Users will ring when receiving a call. You can find out more here.
4. If Call in Queue is Un-Answered by Member - You can choose to set a time delay before ringing a member again if they don't answer before the ring timeout.
5. If Call in Queue is Answered by Member - Here you can set a time delay before ringing a member again if they answered the previous call.
6. If Call in Queue is Rejected by Member - The option to choose a delay before ringing a member again if they rejected the last call.
You can set the audio for the Call Queue in the Call Route:
If you need any further help today, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly support team on 917 900 1929 or by email!