Fair Usage Policy
The following terms and conditions are supplemental to the General Conditions and shall apply in the Contract:
- Our fair usage policy (“FUP”) is designed to prevent fraud and abuse of our products. Our Services are purchased as individual subscriptions and for use only in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions and this FUP (“Legitimate Use”). The following is a non-exhaustive list of practices that would not be considered Legitimate Use:
- Using subscriptions for telemarketing or call centre operations;
- Re-selling subscription minutes;
- Sharing subscriptions between users whether via a PBX, call centre, computer or any other means;
- Calling numbers (whether singly, sequentially or automatically) to generate income for yourself or others as a result of placing the call, other than for your individual business communications: and
- Unusual calling patterns inconsistent with normal, individual subscription use, for example, regular calls of short duration or calls to multiple numbers in a short period of time.
Other practices may be relevant in determining Legitimate Use and We reserve the right to take any unlawful, prohibited, abnormal or unusual activity into account in making its determination. We may at Our option, terminate or suspend Our relationship with You, and your use of any of Our Services immediately if We determine You are using any of our services contrary to this FUP.