Domain Name Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions ("Domain Name Conditions") are supplemental to the General Conditions and shall apply in the Contract.
- For the adjudication of disputes concerning or arising from use of a Domain Name, the
Registered Name Holder shall additionally submit, without prejudice to other potentially
applicable jurisdictions, to the jurisdiction of the courts (1) of the Registered Name
- The Registered Name Holder shall indemnify and hold harmless the Registry Operator and
its directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims,
damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses)
arising out of or related to the Registered Name Holder's domain name registration.
- .UK, .CO.UK, .ORG.UK, .LTD.UK, .NET.UK, .PLC.UK AND .ME.UK
In the case of a ".uk, ".co.uk, ".org.uk", ".ltd.uk", ".net.uk", ".plc.uk" or
".me.uk" Requested Domain, the following terms and conditions will apply and be incorporated
into the Contract:
- The following definition shall apply in this clause 1:
- "Nominet UK" means the entity granted the exclusive right to administer the
registry for .uk domain name registrations.
- You acknowledge and agree:
- to be bound by Nominet UK's terms and conditions available at https://www.nominet.uk/uk-domains/policies/policies-rules/
as amended from time to time and the dispute policy available at: https://www.nominet.uk/domain-support/uk-domain-disputes/
as amended from time to time.
- that Your Requested Domain shall be subject to suspension, cancellation, or
transfer pursuant to any Nominet UK adopted policy, term or condition, or
pursuant to any of Our or the Registry's procedures not inconsistent with a
Nominet UK adopted policy:
- to correct mistakes by Us or the Registry in registering the Requested
- for the resolution of disputes concerning the Requested Domain.
- that We will act as agents on Your behalf by submitting Your application to
Nominet for You. However, You will still be entering into a direct contract with
Nominet UK as noted in Nominet UK's terms and conditions.
- that by accepting Nominet UK's terms and conditions You are consenting to
Nominet using Your personal data for a variety of reasons and Nominet's privacy
policy is available at https://www.nominet.uk/privacy-notice/.
In particular, Your name and address may be published as part of Nominet's Whois
- that any transfer of ownership in and to a Requested Domain shall be affected in
accordance with Nominet UK policies and procedures.
In the case of a ".app" Requested Domain, the following terms and conditions
will apply and be incorporated into the Contract:
- The following definitions shall apply in this clause 3:
- "Premium" means a Requested Domain that displays an increased Registration Fee
at Checkout and for which the .app registry have charged a premium Fee for.
- You agree:
- to release, defend, indemnify and hold Us, Our subsidiaries, affiliates,
shareholders, agents, directors, officers and employees harmless from and
against any and all claims (including, but not limited to, claims of trademark
infringement or cybersquatting), demands, liabilities, losses, damages or costs,
including reasonable legal fees, arising out of or related in any way to, the
Requested Domain, and/or Your use of the Requested Domain.
- to be bound by the Polices and Procedures of the .app Registry, available at https://www.registry.google/
- and acknowledge that we are required to charge an increased Renewal Fee for
Premium domains aligned to the increased Fee charged and shown at your initial
domain purchase during checkout.
- For the adjudication of disputes concerning or arising from use of the Requested Domain,
You shall submit, without prejudice to other potentially applicable jurisdictions, to
the jurisdiction of the courts of (1) Your domicile, and (2) where YayYay Limited is
head quartered, presently Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom.