The definitions and rules of interpretation in this condition shall apply in the conditions:
- “Courier” means the delivery Courier contracted by Us to deliver your goods.
- "Consignee" means the person to whom the Consignment is addressed.
- "Consignment" means goods sent together at one time for the same Customer bearing a Delivery
- "Customer" means the person, firm or company that enters into a contract to purchase goods
- "Delivery Address" means the address to which the goods are to be delivered too.
- “Equipment” means any equipment, machinery, parts, spares, software and any other goods
supplied by Us.
- "ESCD" means an electronic signature capture device which is capable of receiving, storing
and transmitting Customer and Consignee information, including location of the device, or
the person goods are delivered to, including signatures.
- "Neighbour" means a person who lives or works in a property within 50 metres walking
distance of the Delivery Address.
- "Pickup (Services)" means the service where the Customer or the Consignee selects the option
for the Consignment to be picked up or dropped off at a third party location, such as a
local shop, which is close to the original Delivery Address ("Pickup Location") or where the
Company elects to deliver the Parcel to such a third party location.